Image : Emma French of Embrace Healing
Create your own beautiful reality in your personal and business life
Learn a method of healing through the understanding of Kwan Yin and Dolphin Healing (as part of Lemurian Light Journeys) through the glands and the endocrine system of the body.
Sound healing and Sacred Sound will be learnt in this workshop. Book and Certificate will be given.
This Workshop Includes:
* History of the modality,
* Explanation of movement of energy in the Earth and the body,
* The relationship of the pranic tube and the “Cave of Brahma” * Understanding of the endocrine glands and their functions
* Healing of the Earth, Self and Others.
* Sound to create deep healing
* Dolphin Healing incorporates sound and energy work and pod (group) healing practices.
What you will expect to learn:
* how to bring energy into the body through the Endocrine system and energy centres and an understanding of these centres and what they do in the body.
* how to use sound to help in healing of the body and play different healing instruments.
* the strong connection to Kwan Yin and her work on healing of the planet and the people.
* understand the connection with dolphins and their ability to heal through sound and telepathetic communication
These therapies are a combination of strong vibrational healing.
This is a theoretical and practical workshop and you will be able to practice this modality after you complete the workshop.
Patricia has been teaching and working in the natural healing area intensively for the past 20 years. This modality evolved through her as a call to have a simple but effective form of self-healing. She first taught this modality in Singapore. Learn more About Patricia.
Participants can bath in the Sacred Sound of wonderful and powerful instruments as part of the healing journey.
Connect on Facebook or Email Us
Registration & Event Payment for Kwan Yin & Dolphin Healing Workshops
By Credit Card or Debit Card:
'Select 'REGISTER HERE' on Calendar above.
By Bank Transfer:
If you prefer pay via direct debit/bank transfer from your bank to ours, please fill in the Registration Form below, and an email will be sent to you with banking details.
Contact Patricia Athena if you have any queries about Registration and Event Payment at (+61) 0411 559 188 or Email.
Additional Information for Workshop Attendees
* Workshop address provided on registration.
* Cost includes workshop teachings, healthy afternoon and morning snacks & teas.
* Please bring vegetarian lunch to share.
* Upon Registration being received, an email will be sent to you requesting information about dietary requirements
Please Click Here for our
Cancellation/Refund Policy & Credit Card Security and Safety Information